LACK OF QUALITY IODINE in the human diet is one of the most important health problems in the world.
Iodine deficiency is widespread in inland countries and exacerbated by depleted soil conditions. These are due to the excessive use of industrial fertilizers, continuous mechanical tillage or unilateral plant cultivation.
In addition, the increase in air and water pollution from the continuous discharge of radioactive and harmful substances stimulates the development of various THYROID PATHOLOGIES, congenital malformations, and oncological, allergic and immunodeficient diseases. And in many cases, states or individuals find solutions in expensive and sometimes even health-threatening synthetic substitutes.
THE CURRENT SITUATION IS ALARMING:
- Over 650 million people are diagnosed with thyroid enlargement.
- For the last 5 years it has been performed 3.5 times more thyroid surgeries.
- On average, Europeans per day consume 35-40 mcg of iodine, which is only about 30% of the daily dose!
- 86% of the world consumes iodized salt (however, increased salting causes cardiovascular problems and higher blood pressure).
IMPACT OF IODINE AND MINERALS ON HUMAN HEALTH:
- Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- Iodine and Selenium contribute to the normal thyroid function
- Iodine and Zinc contribute to normal cognitive function and to the maintenance of normal skin,
- Selenium and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Iodine, Calcium and Magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Iodine, Calcium and Potassium contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium contribute to normal muscle function
- Chloride contributes to normal digestion by production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach
ACTIVE Iodine and minerals which contains this 100% natural mineral concentrate, is obtained from naturally formed sediments from closed prehistoric seas and oceans. They were created mainly at the time of the Miocene, more than 35 million years ago.
NATURAL IODINE CONCENTRATE HAS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
- In heat treatment it retains all its natural properties, iodine is not degraded,
- Does not require any additional technology for the end product manufacturer,
- Does not colour, does not cause odour and change in taste of the end product,
- Stable against the action of light, easily storable,
- The price of concentrate is effective for worldwide distribution.
WE DECLARE THE ORIGIN
- Source located in North Moravia, Czech Republic, Central Europe has in the area the highest mineral content of 55,300mg / L and iodides of 94.8mg / L
- It is not affected by contamination and drainage due to coal mining or other mining activity.
- It does not contain heavy metals and impurities from crude oil.